Us girls at Esprit de la Femme sell a lot of bras. Our customers know that when they see us, they get the best service, advice, and selection! Thats why we bring in new bra styles all the time. Right now we have a couple new favorites which are updates on a couple classic styles…
First, introducing a new bra from Chantelle which replaces the popular 2575 teeshirt bra ( or as we called it “The Armor Bra” because it locked and loaded your girls!) We’re so excited about the C Chic Sexy memory foam bra because of its breathable cups which stretch to your own unique breast shape. This is going to help you to avoid that dreaded pointy torpedo look. C Chic gives really good lift too because of its cleverly placed powernet sling in the inside of the cups, something it’s predecessor didn’t!
Non-slip pleated straps which you can cross behind your back make this a versatile summer wardrobe staple ! $99.00 B-G cup
Attention everyone! Father’s Day is approaching quickly (Sunday, June 17!) and if you’re straining to think of something to get Dear Old Dad (or your hubby, boyfriend.. whoever!), ease your mind — Esprit de la Femme Lingerie stocks awesome undies for men.
SAXX is a Vancouver-based company that creates ergonomically divine boxer briefs that feature a mesh “pouch” that keep a man’s package cool and comfortable. And right now, they’re giving you a FREE pair of SAXX when you buy any two… So your guy can stock up on quality comfort and toss out those ratty old Stanfield’s and Loony Tunes novelty boxers for good.
It’s raining outside, but it’s spring in here… The colours are bold, beautiful, and we’re thrilled with all of the new inventory we have to offer. Here are some of the latest and greatest to appear at Esprit de la Femme!
If you need a way to smooth things out under an unforgiving dress, this slim dress from Prima Donna is your new best friend. Made of super soft stretch yarn, this body shaper is a comfortable way to slim and smooth without making you feel suffocated! The Slim Dress fits under your bra, meaning you can choose a bra style that suits your outfit. Another great feature? The butt-area is a lighter-density knit, so your bum gets a lift, not a squish!
We cannot get enough of Mary Green’s elegant silk lingerie. Every season we bring you the newest prints and patterns from the San Francisco designer. This 3/4 length silk georgette kimono is sheer and sexy with its soft lace trims and classic red rose print. A perfect gift for a bride-to-be, especially paired with the matching knee-length chemise and Mary Green silk garter. So pretty, and classically feminine…
Okay, and now for something completely different… We’re pretty sure this is on the opposite end of the lingerie spectrum from the Mary Green Kimono above… But seriously, every woman should let out her inner bad girl once in a while, and how better than with this naughty plaid skirt and crop top combo from Baci Lingerie! Spice things up with any of our saucy Baci outfits for that matter — Priced around $29-$45, it’s easy to add a little spice to your life!
Women always tell us how much they dread shopping for a swimsuit, but it doesn’t have to be a depressing experience! There are so many options to choose from no matter what your age, size, or style. Because a swimsuit can be challenging to shop for, here are a few of our favorite tips to get you ladies started before you pop in and get “suited” up!
- Don’t wait too long! Late May-early June is the best time to shop for swimwear. The selection is at it’s best so you have a better chance at finding that perfect suit.
- Leave your granny panties at home. Wear a smooth-fitting thong or brief when you come in to try swimwear so you can have a better idea of how the suit will look sans panty.
- Allow plenty of time to shop. You don’t want to settle on a suit just because you’re in a rush. Leave the kids at home, plug the parking meter with plenty of coin, and give yourself more than a lunch hour to browse and try on.
- Don’t cover it all up. Extra fabric can emphasize the thing you want to hide. Boy shorts, for example, can squeeze and exaggerate excess flesh (not to mention make your butt look like a square), whereas a string bikini adjusts to lay flat on the skin with no cutting in. A higher cut bottom also elongates your leg, making you look taller and thinner! Trust us on this one — less is more!
- Keep an open mind! Try on different styles, colours, and patterns than you’re used to — you never know what you’ll fall in love with!
- And finally, the most important swimsuit shopping tip: –Give yourself a break!– You’re not a Victoria’s Secret model, but luckily, no one else at the beach is either. So get over your cellulite and jiggly bits (we all have them!) and buy a suit you LOVE!